Friday, February 22, 2019

Show Delayed

(Image from here.)

Hey, sorry, some other things got in the way of me finishing the show today.  It's really all my fault but rather than releasing it some time tonight when my head is above water (that's not really a joke but it may seem so because the show is about submarines), I'll just delay it for a day, & the show about submarines will happen tomorrow at noon.

Thanks for your patience, & again, I'm really sorry.  I will try to make sure I'm on time regularly from now on.  Like I normally am.  This is not going to become a habit is what I mean,

Meanwhile, enjoy one other graphic, this one altered by me, the original of which I found here, which is cute but makes little sense because it's about television & Self Help Radio is (thankfully) not a television show.



Again, sorry.

No comments: