Thursday, February 21, 2019

Whither Submarines?

(Image from here.)

Why in the world is Self Help Radio about submarines this week?  & didn't you already do a show with the theme "underwater"?

To answer the last question first, yes, a show about things underwater aired in 2006.  That was thirteen years ago, however, & anyone who might have listened to that show is now so old they doubtless have become hard of hearing, myself included.  Although I don't think I listened to that show.  I didn't much like Self Help Radio in those days.  I often did the show under protest.  The underwater show under protest.  But that didn't help.

To answer your first question last, I am doing this show because Jenny suggested it.  That was simple, wasn't it?  Why didn't you think of that?  It's so easy!  Just contact me here or on the show's Facebook page or even on the show's Twitter page & say, "Hey man, why don'tcha do a show about _____?"  You will want to check the show's "Table Of Contents" to see if the theme has been covered before, but there's a good chance you'll have something interesting & new for me to cover.  Unless you're being cute & you think you'd like to hear a show about "chance."  I done that already.

Tomorrow at noon on Self Help Radio dives deep with a show about submarines.  Let's hope it doesn't give you the bends!  (I'm pretty sure I used that same joke thirteen years ago.  But who cares?  The people who might've listened can't hear anything very well anymore!)

No comments: