Thursday, May 16, 2019

There's A New Intro A-Comin'

Yeah, so, a few years ago, I started making new intros for my show - it's been a year since the last one, more or less - I tend to do them in May since, back in the day, it was when the new semester began at WRFL - it was also when the new "season" began at KOOP - although I am told they don't do that anymore - anyway, it became the regular thing for me to do, to make a new intro in May, & hey!  Guess what?! It's May!

Tonight I made the first meal in our new house - the pots & pans were unpacked on this very day - & gosh if only I carried a camera on me in some device that could double as a phone I'd take pix to show you how I've already unpacked my music library.  To tell the truth, I am feeling like I'm a bit behind with pretty much everything.  But I made food tonight!  I swear!

There'll be a show in about a week.  It won't be on the Portland airwaves but there will be Gary in the air in Portland soon enough.  I hope.  I want to promise.  But I can't.

But there will be a new intro for you to preview in the next few days.  That's for sure.

No comments: