Wednesday, May 02, 2018

New Intro Time Again Again Again Again Again Again!

Every year, at the first of May, with an exception or two, I make a new intro for the show.  It felt appropriate since this week will be the first episode post-WLXU.

With the exception of 2004, there has been a new Self Help Radio intro each year.  I solidified the when around the time I started deejaying on WRFL - a new intro would happen at the beginning of the summer schedule, which happened in May.  It's May.  I would've probably made a new one if the show had stayed on the air in Kentucky.  In any case.

Here's what you'll hear if you download the show Friday:

The 2018 Self Help Radio intro!.

Here are all the other intros.  They vary in quality.  Such is life.  I can't believe I've made sixteen of these!

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro here.

You can listen to the 2013 intro here.

You can listen to the 2014 intro here.

You can listen to the 2015 intro here.

You can listen to the 2016 intro here.

You can listen to the 2017 intro here.

I hope you like it.  If you listen to Self Help Radio, you'll be hearing it every damn week.

No comments: