Sunday, March 05, 2023

Preface To Lifetimes (Again): An Appropriate Tweet

Today I share with you a tweet from 2018 which is an amazing response to one of those tweeters who ask questions that people want to answer.  If you can't read the image, the question is "What's been discontinued or canceled in your lifetime that you wish would make a comeback?"

The answer is, "60% of animal life on Earth."

The tweeter is still active on Twitter, or the ruins of Twitter as it's now called, & you can follow the account @botandy. If you're so inclined.

Oh, & I should add that I never respond to questioning tweets like that even if I can think of something clever to say because I don't think anyone really wants my opinion. & it's weird throwing shit like that out into the digital void. But I guess a respondent can say, "Hey - he asked!"

No comments: