Friday, September 01, 2023

Self Help Radio 083123: Indiepop A To Z # 72

(all images from Discogs)

There have now been 72 installments of this series. What more can I say? I was thinking I'd tell you I met a sweet little mutt named Teeny today - she was about a year old - she's being fostered by a neighbor & it's a good thing I have a wife who tells me no or else we'd have a new dog now. Wow she was adorable. I hope someone adopts her soon.

Anyway, that's all. Lots of great indiepop on the program this week. As should be expected with this series. The show is where it's supposed to be: at the Self Help Radio website. Use the username SHR & the password selfhelp to access. Look at the bands I played in glorious alphabetical order below.

& next time we finish the letter R. I promise!

Self Help Radio Indiepop A To Z # 72
"Cinnamon Eyes" Riverside _One_
"Heaven Knows I Love You" Riviera _Heaven Knows I Love You_
"Right Side Of The Tracks" Rizzo _Phoning It In_

"How Many Friends" Roberta Junk _Untitled Flexi_
"Volunteers Conquering Fires" Mark Robinson _Tiger Banana_
"Elephants" Anthony Rochester _Music For Listening & Relaxation_
"Love Eyes" Rocket Or Chiritori _Love Eyes_
"Pink Cashmere" Rocket Punch _Blood On The Ukulele_

"I Love You Like The Way That I Used To Do" Rocketship _A Certain Smile, A Certain Sadness_
"Mörder" Rockformation Diskokugel _Airpop: An Apricot Records Compilation_
"Drifting" The Rockingbirds _The Rockingbirds_
"Lenny & Jenny Had One Too Many" The Rocky Nest _The Rocky Nest_
"Nimby" Roguery _Living On The Edge_

"19th Nervous Breakdown" The Rolling Stones _Singles Collection - The London Years_
"Brand New Day" Roly Poly Rag Bear _Hana_
"20th Summer" Romeo Suspect _Another World_
"He's Outta Sight" The Rondelles _Fiction, Romance, Fast Machines_
"Small Town (Is A Strange Place)" Roof _Out Of The Blue_

"Things Have Learnt To Walk That Ought To Crawl" The Room _Indoor Fireworks_
"Blue Sunday" The Ropers _Why Popstars Can't Dance_
"Gabriel" Rorschach _The Sound Of Leamington Spa Volume 8_
"Leaving" The Rosaries _Forever EP_
"Sorrow" Frankie Rose _Herein Wild_

"Freedom Riders" The Rose Mary's _Freedom Riders_
"Room In Your Heart" The Rosehips _The Rosehips_
"Sparkle" The Rosemarys _The Rosemarys_
"(Whatever Happened To) Alice?" Rosemary's Children _Southern Fields_

"A Good Café On George Street" The Rosie Taylor Project _This City Draws Maps_
"Smiling Sweetly" Malcolm Ross _Wrong Place, Wrong Time 1995-1999_

No comments: