Monday, September 25, 2023

The 1968 Project, Part Five

(The front page of the 1968 releases section of Rate Your Music. The top four haven't changed.)

As I explained in a previous post, I have another dumb thing I'm doing which has occasionally found its way onto the radio. Please read the previous post to learn about the 1968 Project. I recently finished the fifth installment which, by the way, means I've listened to about 99 records now that were released in 1968. It's been a lot of fun.

That episode is both at the Self Help Radio website & on the KBOO website. You have to scroll for the episode on the show's website, but you can download it if you want; the KBOO show is a direct link.

Anyway. Just thought I'd tell you. I'll do another one after KBOO's Fall Drive ends.

No comments: