Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Day, It Got Away

So I didn't have a chance to do the Zeke Moonshine show today. You'll have to forgive me.

I will reschedule for next week, although I *am* subbing three shows over the Thanksgiving holiday, so let's hope I'm not too frazzled.

One of the reasons the day got away is that I wasted thirty minutes waiting for take out from my favorite Chinese restaurant tonight. I was all set to be really pissed, but then it was so delicious that I forgave them.

Maybe if I make sure there's an extra-special Zeke Moonshine show next week it'll be so delicious that you'll forgive me for not being able to complete it today.

What are the shows I'm subbing next week? A funk show, a classic rock show, & a surf rock show. Why do you ask?

Really, I should be able to get Zeke Moonshine in next Saturday to do the show. It's not like his still blew up or anything.

All righty then. Thanks for being patient.

No comments: