Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Destroy All Radio

In what some might call irony, I almost destroyed my computer today while trying to save a copy of this week's episode of Self Help Radio, which was about destruction. I am sleepy, you see, & it was being very unhelpful. However, my cats explained that I couldn't write to you if I destroyed the computer, & they hid my hammer, & after a few happy pills from Mr. Xanax, I was able to put the show on the website like promised & dance naked with the unicorns in the warmth of my bathroom floor.

Self Help Radio's highly destructive show about destruction (which was entitled "Destroy!") sits precariously at self help radio dot net. Please handle with care. Don't let it out of your sight. Nothing is safe around it. But it may be enjoyable to listen to. I wouldn't know. I was in a soundproof bunker while the bomb squad spent all morning trying to defuse it.

Please enjoy responsibly.

No comments: