Sunday, October 28, 2012

Whither Nightmares?

It's becoming increasing difficult to make Halloween shows.  There are only a few Halloween themes, & I waste some of them like I did a couple of weeks ago & do a show about spiders too far ahead of Halloween to count.

What themes have I covered?


In 2003, it was just "Halloween."
In 2004, I didn't do a Halloween show.
In 2005, the show was about vampires.
In 2006, the show was about monsters.
In 2007, the show was about zombies.
In 2008, the show was about witches.
In 2009, the show was about werewolves.
In 2010, the show was about haunted houses.
In 2011, the show was about graveyards.

I am getting more abstract as time goes by, it seems.

Some nice person suggested a show about "creepy crawlies," which seems eminently do-able.  More problematic is a show about "Japanese monsters."  I think next year I'll do a show about voodoo!

You can wake up screaming tomorrow morning at 7am on 88.1 fm in Lexington - or online at the WRFL website, or you can wait until later when I put it up at Self Help Radio Dot Net.  Just in time for Halloween!  I promise!

No comments: