Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Up Series

I have spent the last few nights watching (& in some cases, re-watching) those documentaries called the  "Up Series."  The most recent one, which I haven't seen, just came out last year & may even still be in theaters like now.  (Probably not in Lexington though frowny face.)

It makes me wish & also not-wish (which means, you know, my life as it is) someone had filmed me every seven years.  I can't really imagine how different I would've looked/seemed/acted every seven years - also, I would've been in six of the films by now!

We should all have done that - yearbooks & crummy memories are not enough.  I wouldn't necessarily have wanted a documentary made - I was such an ugly child & worse as a teenager - but I wish I had a video snapshot of my life every seven years or so.  I might watch it too many times to be healthy.

Is it too late to start now?

No comments: