Tuesday, August 05, 2014

One More Thing About "Woke Up Early One Morning Blues"

I guess this is sort of a public service announcement to folks to who listen to my pre-war blues show called "Woke Up Early One Morning Blues," which I have been doing all summer on WRFL.  I was fortunate enough to do the show this summer because I was given a three-hour timeslot, which was the result of a lot of programmers going away for the summer.  The understanding was that, when the (mainly student) horde returned, I would have the show trimmed to two hours, the time which most programmers have, & I don't want to lose a whole hour of Self Help Radio, which is the show I most enjoy doing.

The new schedule at WRFL begins August 25, which means I have only three episodes of WUEOMB left.  Ugh, that looks terrible.  There are times when an acronym is completely inappropriate.  My too-wordy-show-name is one of them.

I have only three episodes of Woke Up Early One Morning Blues left.  Is there anything you've been wanting to hear me explore?  Let me know!  & soon!

No comments: