Thursday, August 07, 2014

Whither Acid?

It's been so long since I've taken acid that I can't believe I ever did.  Also, thinking about it makes me wish I could do it again.  Why aren't all drugs legal?  Oh yeah, because our society shows no interest in taking care of any of its citizens; the idea of caring for the inevitable needs of people lost to drugs the government was legally responsible for selling is beyond their narrow, thin, empathy envelope.

The show tomorrow won't talk about my experiences with LSD, but there'll be songs about it.  Also, songs about battery acid, & acid's relationship to alkaline, & other non-drug-related tunes.  But, alas, it's rock & roll, so there'll be a lot of songs about the drug called acid.

Tune in, tune out, etc., from 7 am to 9 am tomorrow on 88.1 fm WRFL Lexington or hey! online at wrfl dot fm.  I'll put on the SHR website later, but of course by then it might
be a little diluted.

If that can happen with acid.  How would I know?  It's been so long!

No comments: