Thursday, September 18, 2014

Whither One Way?

Who knows?  The show is happening tomorrow morning from 7 to 9am on 88.1 fm WRFL, & you can listen online at werful dot fm.  I'll also live tweet like I do nowadays on my the SHR Twitter account.

But I might not be able to put the show up on the Self Help Radio website because I'm going up to Cincinnati for Oktoberfest Zinzinnati.  Specifically, the wife wants to see the Running Of The Wieners.  Because they're hounds & they're cute.

I have to ask, though - why do they hold Oktoberfest in September?  Is that just common here?  I guess I never paid attention to Oktoberfest when in Texas.  But just checking, it turns out that Fredericksburg has its Oktoberfest in October.

So maybe it has something to do with climate.  Anyway, I apologize for not getting the show up in time.  If only they had Oktoberfest in October…

No comments: