Sunday, March 08, 2020

Whither Every Day?

(Original image here.)

First, to assuage your fears: this show is not an announcement that Self Help Radio will be on every day.  Yes!  I can hear your sigh of relief.  I'm on the radio enough as it is - imagine if you had to suffer through daily episodes of Self Help Radio!  Don't you have enough to worry about as it is?

Second, I know a while back I did a show with the theme "the days of the week".  You might be asking yourself, "Isn't that the same as 'every day'?"  No, & you're overthinking it.  That show featured songs which happened to mention every day of the week.  This show simply features songs where people talk about things that happen every day.  Non-specifically.  It's different.  I swear.

Third - & I can't promise this will happen - but I might be able to do on this show what I have only done four times before - & that was when I did shows with the themes heaven, tell me, everybody knows, & hold on - I might be able to play nothing but songs with the theme as the title for the entire show.

There will be one catch - there are songs called "every day" & songs called "everyday."  I plan to play nothing but songs with those titles.  But are they the same title?  It's for you to decided.  I got nothing to prove.

Tomorrow!  Monday!  From 8-10am!  On Freeform Portland!  90.3 & 98.3 fm!  freeformportland.org!  It's not every day you hear a show like this!

No comments: