Sunday, January 01, 2023

Preface To Dawn: Happy New Year!

(Not that Dawn - image from here)

Wow, I thought I was being kinda sneaky funny posting a picture of a famous Dawn for a show that's going to be about a time of day.  Then I read that she died because of the coronavirus, & that's something I don't think I knew - she died almost two years ago, at the end of 2020.  So now I'm depressed.

& is that how 2023 is going to be?  Trying to do something vaguely clever or whimsical, only to have it remind you of the true horrors of existence?  Oh I hope not.

Anyway, the show tomorrow night will be recorded for reasons I can explain later.  & it's not going to be quite like a regular Self Help Radio episode either.  I will talk about it tomorrow.  I just wanted to say Happy New Year!  It was a nice day in Portland.  I hope that's a good omen.

& I hope you had a good day!

No comments: