Tuesday, August 15, 2023

What The Hell Update For Corporate Standardized Programming Too


The other other show I do is called Corporate Standardized Programming & it airs on KBOO from midnight to 3am on Tuesday mornings/Monday nights. Because of an issue with my show change needing to be approved by a committee, the show is still called Self Help Radio on the website. But it's very much not Self Help Radio.

While looking at the site last night, I noticed that the show isn't being recorded & archived on the website. I don't know why that is. But since I record the show at home, I uploaded recent episodes (tho not last night's yet). In case you've been missing the show - & you didn't know you can listen to it at the Self Help Radio website.

It's a show I enjoy doing because it's focused on music. I don't talk much. & I can do things like pay tribute to artists who have recently passed. I also like to play long songs. Long songs in the middle of the night.

To sum up: Corporate Standardized Programming hasn't moved, but the web page on the KBOO website is mostly updated. That's all. That's my dumb update for this show.

No comments: