Sunday, March 31, 2024

Preface To Tired: Self-Explanatory


My cat Boone is always tired. So am I. Actually, that's not true. I will often wake after being asleep for some ridiculously short amount of time - like four hours - & be wide-awake. This morning I woke at 3am & realized how dumb it would be to stay awake so I forced myself to go back to sleep - which meant lying in the dark for thirty minutes until my brain gave in.

Therefore it's safe to say that I'm not always tired but that I am almost always tired. I will confess, though, it feels like I've been more tired this past year than before. & of course that's why that's this week's theme but you know I'm supposed to explain that tomorrow instead of today so hey! look at the lovely orange cat! just be quiet! If he doesn't get his 22 hours of sleep a day, he's a grump!

No comments: