Monday, April 01, 2024

Whither Tired?

(a screenshot from the film Umberto D.)

One thing I've not been shy about mentioning is how tired I've been. It's why I recently made a change - why Self Help Radio is back on KBOO now. It's also the reason why I'm doing a show with the theme "tired." If it weren't so obvious.

While going through all the songs I had about tired, I noticed that there was a subset of tired songs which might be considered "tired of" songs. I moved those to another folder - that seems like that could be another show. As well as the songs about being "sick & tired." Those things don't seem to be the same as "exhausted," which is what I have been. Also: drained, fatigued, sleepy, beat, collapsing, consumed, drooping, enervated, flagging, & finished.

But not too tired to go up to KBOO tonight to do a radio show about being tired! It's on midnight to 2am on 90.7fm in town & online at kboo dot fm. You might be too tired to stay up & listen. & I completely understand.

No comments: