Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Self Help Radio 040924: Can't Wait


The title of the image above, to which I added the Self Help Radio bear, is called "Can't Wait To See What You Turn Out To Be." It seemed appropriate to use for this show.

This show! So many things people can't wait for! In addition to all the songs, I also spoke with four people who told me what they can't wait for. To say that I was expecting something different would be an understatement. People who want to be on the radio are odd.

Listen to the show now or whenever - no need to wait - at the Self Help Radio website or at the KBOO website. You'll need a username & password to listen. Try SHR & selfhelp. Everything that happened on the show is listed below. I can't wait to hear what you think! Actually, I can. Let's just never speak of this show again.

Self Help Radio Can't Wait Show
"Can't You Wait Till You Get Home" Frankie 'Half Pint' Jaxon _The Rise & Fall Of Paramount Records 1917-1927, Volume 1_
"I Can't Wait" Ray Stanley _The Chess Rockabilly Story_
"Love Can't Wait" Kim Roberts _Let's Go - Joe Meek's Girls!_
"I Can't Wait" Painted Faces _Anxious Color_

introduction & definitions

"I Can't Wait ('Till I Grow Up)" The Boyd Sisters _Girls Will Be Girls Volume 1_
"I Can't Wait To Love You" Jan & Dean _All The Hits: From Surf City To Drag City_
"I Can't Wait" The Mamas & The Papas _The Mamas & The Papas_
"I Can't Wait" Willy McDougal _Don't Turn Away_
"I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face" Dusty Springfield _Where Am I Going_

what Abel can't wait for

"Can't Wait To See You" Arthur Adams _The Complete Motown Singles, Vol, 10: 1970_
"I Can't Wait Till Summer Comes" Martha Reeves & The Vandellas _50th Anniversary - The Singles Collection 1962-1972_
"I Just Can't Wait To Hold You" Petula Clark _Warm & Tender_
"Can't Wait To See You Again" The Buckeye Politicians _Look At Me Now_
"Memories Can't Wait" Talking Heads _Fear Of Music_

what Chad can't wait for

"I Just Can't Wait" Leon Rosselson & Roy Bailey _That's Not The Way It's Got To Be!_
"I Can't Wait Too Long" Barrington Levy _Poorman Style_
"Just Can't Wait" The J. Geils Band _Flashback: The Best Of J. Geils Band_
"Can't Wait For September" Erl Dalby & Pyramid _Their Music Goes 'Round Our Heads_

what Barb can't wait for

"I Can't Wait That Long" The Brilliant Corners _Somebody Up There Likes Me_
"I Can't Wait" Luna _Lunapark_
"Can't Wait For Summer" The Best Wishes _Shoebox Full Of Love EP_
"I Can't Wait" The Sundays _Static & Silence_
"I Can't Wait" Brassy _Got It Made_

what Dale can't wait for

"I Can't Wait" Johnny Tucker _Seven Day Blues_
"Can't Wait For War" Brodka _Clashes_
"Why Can't It Wait" Lou Barlow _Reason To Live_
"I Can't Wait" Ceramic Animal _Sweet Unknown_
"I Can't Wait" Miesha & The Spanks _Unconditional Love In Hi-Fi_

conclusion & goodbye

"Just Can't Wait (feat. Lumi HD)" Sam Redmore _Universal Vibrations_
"I Can't Wait" Ric Ocasek _Beatitude_
"Methu Aros Tan Haf (Can't Wait Til Summer)" Gorky's Zygotic Mynci _Introducing Gorky's Zygotic Mynci_
"Love I Can't Wait" The Sponsors _Sponsors_

No comments: