Sunday, May 07, 2017

New Intro Time Again Again Again Again Again!

It's that time again.  Actually, last week was that time again, but I was out of town eight days out of fourteen & couldn't carve out a few hours to work on this.  But!  This week's show will feature a new intro to the show.

Some history: With the exception of 2004 - & I don't know why I didn't do it except maybe I had other things on my mind - there has been a new Self Help Radio intro each year.  In the beginning, it was usually at the start of a show schedule - I'm sure the first few showed up whenever I did them - but by the time the show ended up at WRFL, I would do a new intro at the beginning of the summer semester, or at least at the end of the spring semester - around May 1st was the general time.   Or maybe it happened when KOOP started a bi-yearly schedule change.  I don't know.  It ain't important.

The show of course is now at a community radio station, which doesn't have semester schedules, but I guess I'll stick with changing the intro out every year around May.  Hey!  It's May.  It's time for a new intro!

So if you tune in to the show Wednesday, at 8 pm eastern, you'll hear this:

The Self Help Radio 2017-2018 Intro!

I hope that some time soon it'll be heard in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.

Perhaps you'd like to hear the intros from shows of self help past?  Okay.

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro here.

You can listen to the 2013 intro here.

You can listen to the 2014 intro here.

You can listen to the 2015 intro here.

You can listen to the 2016 intro here.

& of course you'll get pretty sick of it soon.  I do.  My apologies.

No comments: