Sunday, September 10, 2017

Meet My Pets (Again) # 5: Bronte


Five years ago, when I detailed the animals in my house, I said about Bronte, here's the last of my pets.  I said that here.  Oh what a difference five years makes!

Bronte is no longer the youngest aminal in the house - she has three younger siblings!  & the famously asthmatic Bronte hasn't really had any respiratory distress in a long time - she is given an inhaler twice a day (if you'd like to know how that happens, click here) & she takes her meds & eats as much as she can & wanders around the house like the snuffleupagus she turned out to be.

She remains attached to Bolan, with whom she spends the most time, but also she will come to me or her mom & need to be petted, or need someone to pad on (what an old friend of mine used to call "making bread"), or just want to be loved.  She seems on the surface to be shy, aloof, skittish - but the last time we took her to the vet, she strolled boldly about the examination room, causing the staff there to say, "What a headstrong kitty!"

She is.  We are glad we were able to make her healthy so she could be that way.  Sweet Bronte!

No comments: