Friday, May 24, 2019

Self Help Radio 052419: Paranoia

(Original image here.)

Golly I am so so sorry this week's show is late.  I promise it's not to make you paranoid.  It's three hours late where I am now so it's five hours late if you listened in Texas & seven hours late if you listened in Kentucky.  But it's here now.  Not that it's anything special!

The show is pretty straightforward, I have no guests this week.  I do have guests visiting in real life so please blame them.  They took up all my time & if they hadn't decided to go sightseeing today I'd be doing the show tomorrow.  & guess what?  It rained!

You can listen, if you're not too suspicious, at the show's website, selfhelpradio dot net.  Username is SHR, password is selfhelp.  The show is a bit more personal than usual, I talk about a paranoid experience involving drugs & I talk about looking for a place for the show here in Portland.  There's a lot of me talking is what I'm trying to say.  I'd apologize for that but I'm not done apologizing for the show being so late.  I'm so sorry!

Enjoy the paranoia.

Self Help Radio Paranoia Show

"Paranoia" Big Boy Pete _Homage To Catatonia_
"Paranoia" The Freeze _Kilt By Death: The Sound Of Old Scotland_
"Paranoia" The Tranquillizers _Psycho Attack Over Europe!_

"Paranoid" The Januaries _The Januaries_
"Paranoia" Thorndike Pickledish _S. F. Bound_
"Paranoia" Holiday Ghosts _Holiday Ghosts_
"Paranoia" Latvian Radio _Pick Your Poison, Pick Your Blues_
"Paranoia" Liza Anne _Fine, But Dying_

"Paranoid" Wavves _Afraid Of Heights_
"Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid" Elefant _Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid_
"Paranoid World" Outrageous Cherry _Stay Happy_
"I'm Paranoid" Brett Newski _The Worst Of Brett Newski: Songs To Sink The American Dream_

"Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues" Bob Dylan _The Bootleg Series Vol. 6: Live 1964_
"Los Paranoias" The Beatles _The Beatles (White Album) (Deluxe)_
"Paranoids Anonymous" The Conception Corportation _Complete Conception_
"Too Much Paranoias" Devo _Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!_
"Amateur Paranoiac" Cleaners From Venus _A Dawn Chorus_

"Destroyer" The Kinks _Give The People What They Want_
"Paranoid Bait" White Fence _For The Recently Found Innocent_
"Paranoid" Shel Silverstein _Songs & Stories_
"Paranoia Mafia" Operation S _Operation S_
"Paranoia Man In Cheap Shit Room" The Fall _The Infotainment Scan_

"Johnny Paranoid (Live 1979)" Sado Nation _History Of Portland Punk, Vol. 1_
"Paranoia Perception" Dadistics _Paranoia Perception_
"Paranoid Anxiety Fantasy" Adam Quesnell _Can We Afford This Much Despair?_
"Paranoid Mind" Lords Of Gravity _Antipodean Screams, Vol. 2_
"Spirals Of Paranoia" Mekons _Retreat From Memphis_

"Win A Night Out (With A Famous Paranoiac)" Barry Andrews _Lost Pop Songs 78-80_

No comments: