Tuesday, April 04, 2023

What Did I Do On April 4, 2017?

You know what? I don't recall. I was living in Fort Worth, Texas, at the time. We had just been living there for a few months. I was still doing Self Help Radio remotely - recorded in Texas, airing in Kentucky - but I was volunteering at KNON, so that might explain this:


It's called "Dallas Skyline Morning." I bet I had gone up to KNON for some reason.

But Gary, you may say, wasn't your mother still alive? Might you have gone to visit her? Perhaps, but I'm not sure I would've turned onto I-75 if I were going to her apartment. I might have continued down I-30. This picture was taken from I-75.

Also, look at this:


This picture was almost certainly taken on the ramp that goes from I-30 (seen to the left) to I-45.

Hey Gary, I hear myself say, don't you have a rudimentary dumb journal that you keep to tell you what you were doing on those days? I do, but where's the fun in that? My memory deserves to be challenged once in a while.

But okay. I checked. I was working as Traffic Director at KNON at the time. This was on my way to work.

Not very exciting, after all. But I do like the picture of downtown Dallas. It looks like the buildings are awkwardly waiting for something to happen.

No comments: