Friday, July 19, 2024

This Week In Self Help (July 12 14 + 16 2024)



There wasn't a new Self Help Radio this week but there was a new Dickenbock Report plus I subbed a show on XRAY & I made a three-hour radio show for Self Help Radio's timeslot even though I was a state away. Wanna listen to any of that? No? Well I'll put links here anyway just in case. You don't think I should because you'll never listen? I'll do it anyway. Just humor me. Just fucking humor me.

A week ago I was on the radio on XRAY from 4-6pm. The show is available to listen to on the XRAY website & also on the Self Help Radio website. Please remember the username/password combo SHR/selfhelp to access/download the show/

The Dickenbock Report reported on Barn Day. That show is on the XRAY website. & on the Self Help Radio website. Same username/password needed.

Finally, I forewent Self Help Radio & Corporate Standardized Programming for three hours of new releases. Listen to that either on the KBOO website or on the Self Help Radio website.

The regular nonsense continues now that I'm back in town.

No comments: