Monday, July 22, 2024

Whither 1988 (Continued)?


Hey! That's an embarrassing picture of me with blonde hair in the summer of 1988! I really am grateful taking pictures was so expensive back then - there would be so many more humiliating selfies of me than I could handle if I were twenty in 2024.

Anyway... 1988 was a very important year for music for me. So much great music was released then that I needed a whole other radio show to continue to play what I loved. (The first installment, which I played six months ago around the time of my birthday, you can listen to here if you want.) I think I found over six hours of songs to play. But I won't continue with this theme after this. I better make it count!

It's tonight. Midnight to 2am. On 90.7fm in Portland & online at kboo dot fm. There's no way that doofus up there knew he'd ever be on the radio!

No comments: