Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Preface To Beauty Pageant: What Horrible Memories This Show Will Bring Back

I actually thought instead of trying to be funny & talking about the show today, I'd post some more pictures of Buster. I hope you don't mind.

I have tried to arrange them like so: Buster alone, a snap of Buster & Blue Boy, then pictures of Buster with Beatrice & with Bolan. They're not chronological. They're just some of the few snapshots I & Magda, neither of whom are really picture takers, have collected over the years.

Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster
Buster & Blue Boy
Buster & Beatrice
Buster & Beatrice
Buster & Beatrice
Buster & Beatrice
Buster & Bolan
Buster & Bolan
Buster & Bolan
Buster & Bolan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He lived a good life. Lots of love. He was a little brat when he was little (the picture of him and blue boy)... and as he grew... he had to deal with two other little brats (beatrice and bolan) he raised. He was a great cat. Thank you Gary for bring him into my life!