Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Help! My pants are on fire!

Damn it! All that does is make people think I'm a liar! I'm not lying! My pants are on fire!

Let me take my burning pants off first - since no one wants to help me - there. Ooph. Great. They're ruined. & now I regret going commando today. & lest someone think that my pants caught fire because I told a lie - no. That particular canard, gleaned from a child's bit of taunting doggerel, has no basis in fact. Or else why don't the pants of every politician catch fire during every speech? Aha, you think if they believe what they say, even if it is a lie, for pants-igniting purposes, it may not be enough... Hmm.

Can I borrow your pants? Or would you happen to have a spare? I feel so naked here in the middle of your browser window - mainly because I AM naked in the middle of your browser window. Do you mind if I hide behind a bookmark or something?

Why my pants caught fire as you loaded this page I don't know. I just wanted to tell you that last night's episode of Self Help Radio, called somethingtown, is available for your aural edification at selfhelpradio.net. As an added bonus, the show Sugar Substitute finished the Indiepop Ds for me. That show is there too.

Please close this window now, or reload. I can sneak away during those times.

No comments: