Sunday, December 29, 2019

Whither Indiepop A To Z # 61

(Image from here.)

Yes, it's that time again: I continue my probably never-to-be-finished Indiepop A To Z series.  We're at the end of letter N, although I doubt we'll finish it this time around.  I keep doing this because, by my nature, I'm a character in some Samuel Beckett work.  Probably named Krapp.

Yes, I'm a little worried that it won't make any sense, since Portland hasn't heard the first sixty installments, although that didn't bother me in Lexington.  It just seems like no one would tune in to part sixty-one of something.  Not even on Netflix!

Nevertheless, Self Help Radio presents the Indiepop A To Z # 61 tomorrow from 6-8am on 90.3/98.8 fm Freeform Portland, freeformportland.org.  Lots of indiepop goodness from all over the globe.  Guaranteed.

No comments: