Thursday, January 02, 2020

But Who Counted?

Before I marvel at the final tally of my radio shows (& non-radio shows, as the case my be), I want to remind you that you can listen to episodes of my show Sugar Substitute at the Sugar Substitute page at the XRAY web site.  Since it's already there, I don't host it over at Self Help Radio dot net.

The Dickenbock Report has yet to be given its own page over at the KBOO web site, but if you want to listen to last night's episode, it's going to be on this page here.  Maybe forever?  I dunno.  It's a silly show.

Now: the count.  Here's what I got:

45 episodes of Self Help Radio (27 "podcasts," 18 on Freeform)
14 episodes of Sugar Substitute on XRAY
13 episodes of the Tuesday Morning Blend on KNON
01 episode of The Dickenbock Report on KBOO
27 subbed shows (14 on Freeform, 7 on KBOO, 6 on XRAY)

Grand total: 100 radio shows in 2019!

But wait! Twenty-seven episodes of Self Help Radio were never on the air, so it's really more like 73 radio shows in 2019.  Impressive, but not as cool as one hundred.

If I take no weeks off in 2019, & if I have the same schedule, there will be at the very least this total:

52 Self Help Radios
52 Sugar Substitutes
27 Dickenbock Reports

That's 131 radio shows.  It doesn't count subs or fills, which I will continue to do.

This is madness.  Is it sustainable?  It can't possibly be sustainable.

No comments: