Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Dickenbock Report Has Its Own Page


The Dickenbock Report has arrived on KBOO's web page!  & it only took five episodes & ten weeks!

There is now a Dickenbock Report page on the KBOO website.  KBOO archives all their shows, but if previous episodes of the Report are still there (since I assigned them to different shows), you'll have to follow the links on the Self Help Radio website to hear earlier programs.  You're not missing anything, in any case.

The Dickenbock Report is still in its infancy, & this week's show was cobbled together in haste from old episodes of Self Help Radio, Cradle To Grave, & some subbing I did on Freeform last summer.  Hopefully it won't continue to be a Frankenshow.  But since Portland hasn't heard much of anything I've ever done, & because much of what I've done hasn't been heard by anyone, I'm not going to feel too guilty plundering my archives.

Anyway, once that Dick Dickenbock guy shows up, I'm sure he'll make it all better.

No comments: