Monday, November 23, 2020

Whither Glam & Glamour?

(image from here.)

The question is: will there be actual glam on the show where the theme is (at least one-half) glam?  This is the show, after all, which had "lullabies" as a theme, but didn't play famous lullabies unless they happened to call themselves lullabies.  The answer to the question is: I think so but I'm not sure.

What I can say is that glamour is such a big concept that I felt the need to narrow the theme down to songs that mention glamour itself.  Which is generally how I do things.  But sometimes I feel the need to say it out loud.

Other than that - oh, am I supposed to tell you why there's a show about glam & glamour on late Monday night tonight?  I wish I knew.  Seriously, I came up with this theme a month or two ago when I was doing what seemed like a radio show every other day.  It's all a blur.  It's still a blur, actually.  Is there a Self Help Radio tonight?

Yes, at midnight, till 3am, on 90.7 fm KBOO online at kboo.fm.  The least glamorous person in the world will be talking about glamour.  The least glam person in the world will be talking about glam.  Maybe you can tune in.

No comments: