Monday, November 28, 2022

Whither Magda's Birthday Show 2022?

(no frickin' idea where I found this one, sorry)

The woman I love, the woman I married, gets a radio show every year around her birthday.  My show is on a Tuesday, her birthday is Thursday.  I'll celebrate it starting tonight.

How do I celebrate it?  By playing lots of birthday songs!

What birthday songs do I play?  Never the same recording twice!  (See yesterday's post.)

Why do I celebrate it?  Because I love her!  Also, I hope it wipes away all my stupidity from the past year.

Does that work?  It does not!  But she appreciates it anyway.  I think.  I don't know if she actually listens.

You can listen & hear a whole lot of birthday tunes tonight on 90.7 fm KBOO (online at kboo.fm) from midnight to 3am.  Plus winners of the "Favorite Birthday Party" contest!  & maybe some cake!

Oh no!  My wife has eaten all the cake!

No comments: