Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's Thursday - Shall I Answer A Letter Today?

Boy, I would love to answer a letter today, really I would. It's just that no one has written me a letter. Well, except that person who writes me every other day to ask me if I'm bald. I fell for that once, fella. I'm not falling for that again...

All right, I'm not bald! Now leave me alone!

Grr, now he knows I'm insecure. Grrr.

I won't be able to write tomorrow because my beloved Magda is going to have knee surgery, & I'm going to be hanging out in the coolest place in the world (for catching diseases), the hospital, for most of the day. I'll disappear to do my show, but she'll be out of the OR by then & so hopped up on pain meds that she'll be discussing coevolution issues with the television & she'll not notice I'm gone. I can't tell you if any of the great contributors to Self Help Radio will be preparing a song about mistakes, since no one has so far. Maybe they'll do it by mistake. It's happened.

Those of you musical types reading this now & wondering about contributing to Self Help Radio may want to read this previous post of mine to learn how you can get your music played on the air. & for those of you who want to ask me a question, ask me a question. I answer them on Thursdays. Can it wait till Thursday? Only ask me questions that can wait till Thursday.

Or are you bored? Should I share with you a "Song Of The Day"?

Here's something you all know & love. By Iggy Pop. It's called I'm Bored from his record New Values. Click on the name to listen to it. Do it before February 15, 2007, as I'll be removing the mp3 then.

Listen tomorrow to Self Help Radio! I promise it won't be a mistake! I also promise it'll be a mistake!

No comments: