Friday, July 09, 2010

Countdown To Yesterday

Tomorrow is the premiere of my country/blues show, & I don't have a name yet. Seriously. I don't have a name. It was hard enough to come up with Tags & Tricks for the jazz show. What shall I call an old-timey blues & country show? Why aren't you helping?

I do think that I'm going to let my old pal (& seventh cousin thrice removed) (the last time he was removed was by the sheriff) Zeke Moonshine. Maybe he'll come up with a name. But you know, if he comes up with a name, it's going to be something like "Zeke Moonshine's Country & Blues Emporium" or "Zeke Moonshine's Ninety Minutes Of Hoots" or "Zeke Moonshine Presents Scratchy Radio For Your Edjumacation." It'll be Zeke Moonshine something, that's for sure. Can you live with that?

I guess I can too. Check back tomorrow! I'll let you know when the show's been posted to selfhelpradio.net!

No comments: