Monday, January 03, 2011

Is It 2011 Yet?

I've been living in a bubble. Because of jet lag, I think the wife & me fell asleep the afternoon of New Year's Eve & didn't wake up until Saturday morning at eight. At which point, I believe we let the dogs out, yelled at the cats, & went back to sleep.

But it's MONDAY for sure, so that means tomorrow's TUESDAY for sure which means SELF HELP RADIO for real. I think I might have mentioned that it's my last early morning show. At least for now. Also at least if you don't call "midnight" early morning. Which I don't. I call it "late night." I'm going to have a "late night show." If I had anyone to talk to, it'd be a "late night talk show."

That's next week. Right now I have to finish working on tomorrow's show (which is the continuation of the "Indiepop A To Z" series, & we're at the dog end of the Fs) & maybe then take a shower. Or perhaps I should shower first. Do you think if I don't, my show will smell funny? That would suck.

It's tomorrow morning on 88.1 fm WRFL. You can listen live. I will be lively. Or you can listen later, when I put the show up on self help radio dot net. I will do that as soon as possibly. Or you can not listen at all. But that's so predictable. Don't be so predictably.

No comments: