Thursday, July 14, 2011

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Bloodier

I will be visiting my momsie in Dallas for the next three days so I have to apologize for three things:

1) I may not be posting anything here. I'd be more concerned if I thought you cared. Since I know you don't, I'm still sorry. I do try to be consistent, even if I'm consistently inconsistent.

2) I may actually be posting things here. Who knows? It may be late, in a hotel room that only gets Fox News on the television, & I may have nothing to say. Sorry about that in advance.

3) Monday's show, which is about the number zero, may get zero preparation. That may seem appropriate but I would feel pretty awful if that were the case. My apologies in advance if the show sucks.

It's humorous, though. It's been muggy here in Lexington, & has gotten up into the mid-90s, but it's in no way as awful as Dallas. Here's the forecast:

Thursday: high of 99 degrees
Friday: high of 99 degrees
Saturday: high of 101 degrees

Here's Lexington for the next few days:

Thursday: high of 85 degrees
Friday: high of 86 degrees
Saturday: high of 86 degrees

There really is a difference. What a time to go see fambly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met a boy called "gary" on September 12th right here, in front of the Waverly, but unfortunately, i lost his address. He was last seen with a friend, a drummer who resembled George Harrison of the Beatles, but he wore his hair tied in a small bow at the back. I love him, but it embarasses (sp)me to walk down the street with him. He lives in Lexington somewhere, and he wears his white crash helmet. He has golden chains on his KOOP jacket and on the back are written the names 'Mary and Mom, and Art Baker'.I would gratefully
appreciate it if you see him tell him, I'm in Windsor Park with my girlfriend, and please. Tell him ELJ and I don't want the two dollars back, just him!

Self Help Radio said...

Those were the days.