Friday, May 18, 2012

Still No "Bows & Arrows" Show Online

It's true, I didn't get around to it today.  Well, actually, I did get around to doing some of it, but I won't be able to get the show up by the end of the day.  Not that ANYONE REALLY GIVES A SHIT.  I have long gotten used to the fact that I mainly write this blog for me, not for any imaginary "listener" - & since I don't much care for what I write, I can only speculate on how the average person, stumbling onto this, might roll their eyes & try to find something else online, perhaps about a nipple slip.  Or a super-hero movie.

I will put the show up tomorrow.  I have just been hella busy.  Also hella lazy.  But in a busy way.  I had to watch white people play jazz in Lexington tonight.  Not all white people.  Mainly white people.  It was thunderously dull.  I am not someone who gets bored often.  But halfway through I thought seriously of maybe taking a nap.  Falling asleep on the older gentleman to my right.

The audience was mainly old people, & they enjoyed it.  The stumpy & obese "conductor" (he also played an instrument) (but looked like a cross between Penn Jillette & James Lipton), he got redder as he went on, & I worried he might stroke out at any minute.  Thank god for intermission!  Also, smokers.  We were able to sneak away, the wife & I, through the smokers, pretending we were doing the same.

Anyway.  Show.  Tomorrow.  I swear.  Like you care.

No comments: