Sunday, May 13, 2012

Whither Bows & Arrows?

No, it's not because of the Avengers movie, though Hawkeye is surprisingly bad-ass.  Or maybe I should just say Jeremy Renner is bad ass.  Because Hawkeye has always seemed like a low-rent Green Arrow.  & Green Arrow, done right, is really fucking bad ass.  I wonder how Jeremy Renner would look with a little yellow goatee?

This is neither here nor there, but I had a dream in which a friend did something despicable to me & I woke up wanting to unfriend him on the Facebook.

I have spent days finding songs about bows & arrows.  I hope you will spend ninety minutes tomorrow (Monday morning) listening to what I've found.  The show will air from 7:30 to 9:00 am on 88.1 fm WRFL in Lexington.  You can listen in real time online at wrfl dot fm.

Normally I archive my shows the very same day I air them, but I will be taking a short trip up north so the show probably won't be on the Self Help Radio website until later in the week.  I apologize!

But listen tomorrow.  There's a song about an arrow that I shall send straight to your heart.

No comments: