Sunday, October 14, 2012

Whither Spiders? Whither A Tenth Anniversary Show?

It occurs to me that, if I am allowed to continue to do Self Help Radio into the future, I might revisit a theme (since I have decided that I should revisit themes on my anniversary shows) about which I have written once before on this blog.  That shouldn't happen any time soon - I've only maintained this blog for the past six years, or 6/10ths of the life of the show.  There are many more shows to revisit that aired before then.  (I'm surprised I didn't celebrate the sixth anniversary of my blog.  But now that I think about it, the reason I don't celebrate many anniversaries is because I never can remember when they are.)

Tomorrow, though, it's all about spiders.  (Even, as I keep getting suggested, spiders from Mars.)  I will be giving away special tenth anniversary Self Help Radio swag on the air & later on my Facebook page.  So please listen!

That's 7 to 9 am tomorrow (Monday) (the 15th of October) on 88.1 fm WRFL in Lexington & online at WRFL dot FM.  You won't want to miss it, but if you do - & I hope it's not because of a spider bite - you can hear it again & again at the Self Help Radio website.

Happy tenth anniversary, show!  You're still quite juvenile.

No comments: