Thursday, December 13, 2012

What A Week This Was

Hey, I just checked my probably-not-reliable Google Analytics, which tells me the number of times I visit my own blog (&, if there are others, how many others) & it says recently a handful of people have found their way here, & maybe it's even to listen to my recent shows, to see that I've posted them over on the Self Help Radio website, because they're interested I can imagine almost, or because they want to see what I played.

(Right now I am listening to Scott Walker's new record & it's all I can do to hold on to my sanity as I write this.)

For reasons that will be covered in a later show (at the first of the year), I've had a terrible week & while I've managed to edit half my show for the web, I am not done yet - & I probably won't be until Saturday.  So I am sorry!  I am sorry!

I hope this doesn't inconvenience you.  It has certainly inconvenienced me.

No comments: