Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Unexpected, Unwanted Return Of Sugar Substitute (Announced Too Late)

For a long time - 150 episodes! which means 150 weeks! which is almost three years! - I did a general format or freeform radio show called "Sugar Substitute" which I didn't talk about much, since for me the focus has always been Self Help Radio.  When my show was moved to Fridays, I let Sugar Substitute go, off into the ether, thinking I might do it as a podcast or something, but not missing it all that much...

Then, last week, the fellow who does the one-hour show before me, he went "on tour" (what does that mean?) & I told him I could cover that hour (since it's hard to find someone who'll sub just one hour for three weeks, right?).  It only made sense to revive Sugar Substitute, right?

So you can listen to three stray Sugar Substitute episodes - well, you missed the first one, but it's available for listening on Self Help Radio dot net - Fridays at three before Self Help Radio for three weeks.  Then, who knows?  Maybe I'll do a podcast or something...

No comments: