Wednesday, May 08, 2013

New Intro Time Again!


I am doing something that I do every year, which is make a new intro for my show.

Technically, I didn't do it every year of my show - apparently 2003 & 2004 passed before I made another intro.  Oh how I wish I had chosen to make a new intro every two years!  Well.  Anyway.  There's a new one that will debut on Friday's show.

Want to listen to it now?  In case you do, it's right here, a click away.  But seriously, it's no big deal.

I've made a lot of them - like I said, almost one a year.  Mostly one a year.  It should be a source of pride for me but there you are.  Wanna hear them?

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro (the most recent!) here.

No comments: