Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chance

Is there any chance that you remembered that I did a radio about chance?  It's been a while.

But hey, I finally got it digitized & here it is, available now at the Self Help Radio website or directly by these links: part one | part two.  The songs in each part are below.

I am sorry I missed a week, but I knew the chances of you missing me would be slim.

(part one)

"Chance" The Teardrop Explodes _Kilimanjaro_
"Chance" Repetition _A Will To Win 12"_
"Chance" Big Country _The Crossing_

"Chance" Red Lorry Yellow Lorry _Smashed Hits_
"Chances" The Ten Commandments _Home Fires Burning_
"Chances Are" Julie London _The End Of The World_
"The Certainty Of Chance" The Divine Comedy _Fin De Siècle_

"By Some Chance" The Lewis Sisters _The Complete Motown Singles, Vol. 5: 1965_
"Just A Chance" Badfinger _Poptopia! Power Pop Classics Of The '70s_
"Chance I Can't Deny" James King & The Lone Wolves _Texas Lullaby 7"_
"By Chance" The Go-Betweens _Before Hollywood_
"Chances Are High" Monster Movie _Transistor_

"Is There Any Chance Of You Coming Into My Life?" Thee Headcoatees _Here Comes Cessation_

(part two)

"Second Chance" The Reivers _Pop Beloved_
"If I Ever Get The Chance Again" The Parcels _One_
"I Don't Suppose I'll Get A Second Chance" Another Sunny Day _London Weekend_
"Give Me A Second Chance" The Wave Pictures _Long Black Cars_

"Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance" Bob Dylan _The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan_
"Give Me One More Chance" Wilmer Alexander Jr & The Dukes _Hey! Look What I Found! Vol. 10_
"One More Chance" The Jackson 5 _Diana Ross Presents The Jackson 5 _
"One More Chance" The V.I.P.'s _Beat Crazy!_
"Best Chance" Big Star _In Space_

"Last Chance" Yuya Uchida & The Flowers _Japanese Rockin' Psyche & Punk '66-'71_
"Last Chance To Be Free" Great Plains _Length Of Growth 1981-1989_
"Last Chance To Turn Around" The Fall _Light User Syndrome_
"Your Last Chance" Gore Gore Girls _Up All Night_

"Ghost Of A Chance" Edwyn Collins _Hope & Despair_
"Ghost Of A Chance" The Saturday People _The Saturday People_
"A Sliver Of Chance" Jeremy Jay _Splash_

No comments: