Thursday, August 08, 2013

Preface To The Police: Is It Illegal To Have A Twitter Account, Officer?

I have a Twitter account.  It's this one: https://twitter.com/SelfHelpRadio/.  I wish I could tell you it's funny or interesting.  Mainly I announce when I am having a show.  Or when a show is available to listen to if one missed it.

Sometimes, though, I'm mildly amusing.

For example, I twittered today, "I think the number one reason I don't like karaoke is that it reminds me of how terrible most people's taste in music is."

I wish I could be that insightful most of the time.  I'm not.

I look forward to listening to Jackman doing Self Help Radio.  I don't look forward to tomorrow's plane flight.  I don't like flying.  It reminds me how far away everything is.  & if everything is far away, how far away am I from my animals?

Too far, if I am not with them.  Too far.

No comments: