Thursday, October 24, 2013

Preface To Hell: Halloween Accounting


I've been doing Self Help Radio for like eleven years now.  Halloween is one of those holidays I like to celebrate with a different theme each year related to it.  I could do one of those "general" shows like I do during Christmas, especially since I'm running out of themes.  Look:

2003 - "Halloween"
2004 - no Halloween show
2005 - "Vampires"
2006 - "Monsters"
2007 - "Zombies"
2008 - "Witches"
2009 - "Werewolves"
2010 - "Haunted Houses"
2011 - "Graveyards"
2012 - "Nightmares"

This week is about "Hell."  But aren't I running out of Halloween themes?  Here are a few future idears:

- Mummies
- Voodoo
- Japanese Monsters

If you have any others, I'd be glad to hear them.  While I don't know if I'm going to be doing the show for three more years - you never know! - I'd like to have a bunch of ideas to fall back on.

No comments: