Wednesday, January 28, 2015

1999 Poem

This is not a poem about 1999, a year I don't really remember (that's not true).  It's a poem I've created by laboriously (some may say foolishly) going through & picking the first word of every blog post (including this one, which will be the last word of the poem) I've written for this blog.  It will therefore have 1,999 words.

It goes a little something like this (hit it!):

Hi this when here's but quick this I in I we why Halloween amazingly as before hey
I I do oh you what normally I I I it's recently Halloween as I hey this ah today my I I
It's today's it this I it's I whatever man I'll seriously I'm well people yeah here wow boy
I it's my I that's it's damn greetings alas the another I this a the it's I someone har boy
My I I just nothing like they happy do it's what what this buy hey it's dude I is nothing
I I welcome it's did oh well I've I LB friends thank James I I this need I I I if so dearest I
Hello why because as this as the I'd from I two lookit no I Madchester this my I 1) I I
Yea a hey OH MY GOD THIS IS INSANE!

I barely got through the first five months of 2007!  (I started this blog in late 2006.)  There's no way I'd have the time (not to mention the energy) of going through one thousand nine hundred & ninety nine posts.  What am I, nuts?

Can I at least say I tried?  & maybe not feel like such a loser?

No comments: