Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Preface To Travel: Staying At Home & Watching Things I Like

There are people I know who enjoy the Youtube for watching people play video games.  Others enjoy the watching of people talking about their lives, being sassy, stuff like that.  Others will enjoy comedic bits made by people who hope one day to be comedians.  I guess I like the latter, too, but really only one specific one, which is CinemaSins.  I must be a masochist, because I really enjoy watching the videos of movies that I enjoy.

Or maybe I think they're funny?  Anyway, if you have a hankering & the time - my wife points out that some of their videos are just 1/6 or 1/8 the actual runtime of the movie - just pick a movie you've seen & watch them tally the "sins" they find in the film.  It's very entertaining.

For me, at least.  For others, too, I presume.  But I just made my wife watch three of them in a row, so you know I enjoy them.

No comments: