Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Preface To One Hundred Things: Numbers

For a show based on themes, numbers may seem like an easy, go-to way to fill a few hours.  People are always singing about numbers; as long as you don't pick something weird like 37, you can probably find lots no problem.

In fact, Self Help Radio has done number shows before.  The number nine & the number zero come to mind, & recently seventeen, but I don't think the show has leaned on numbers as much as it could have.

It's much more fun to do things like I've done this week: a number of things.  I've done that too!  A million miles comes to mind.  But you know what?  When you aren't specific, like with "miles," the show is basically what you do when you do numbers anyway.  I could have just called this show's theme "one hundred" & it would've been the same.

Oh em gee this is boring.  But it has been a fun show to put together.  A hundred things!  I think you'll like it.

No comments: