Thursday, July 18, 2019

Whither Voices?

(Image from a website explaining how the voice works.)

It seems unfair, to me, that you get to hear my voice all the time & I never get to hear yours.  It would be so cool if you'd record yourself talking about one of my dumb themes & I could play it on the show.  What do you sound like?  I have no idea.

A few months ago - maybe before we left Texas - I started thinking about a show about voices.  It started out as a purely acapella show - but that proved a little difficult.  Maybe one day.  I discovered there were lots of songs that purport to be about voices, & that settled it: the path of least resistance, songs about voices.

Turns out there are hella songs about voices.  So much so that I could easily do a three-hour show.  I'm not going to - no one needs to hear my voice that long - but I could.  There are so many songs, though, I'm afraid I might not make it by noon tomorrow.  But I will try!

Noon tomorrow.  Self Help Radio dot net.  The next time you'll hear my voice.  Hopefully not the last.

No comments: